Welcome to Collaborative Careers
Hello and thank you for visiting my website. This site is designed to give you an idea of how I work as a career counselor and how I may support you on your career path. In addition to information about myself, I have supplied a variety of career-related resources, articles, blogs, and inspiration that may assist you in this process.
My practice is temporily closed due to COVID-19
What are my services?
- Networking Strategies
- Resume and Cover Letter Assistance
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Techniques
- Job Research & Occupational Outlook
- Skill, Interest, and Value Exploration
- Inventories and Assessments
- College Major Selection
Who are my clients?
These Are Examples Of (but not limited to) Typical Clients That We Have Worked With:
- Working Professionals in Transition (i.e. career-changers), Unemployed, Job Loss, Re-entering the workforce after raising a family.
- Adults leaving the workforce and entering retirement
- Young adults or non-traditional students entering college, graduate programs, or trade schools
- Students in college deciding on academic majors
- Recent college graduates or graduate students entering the workforce for the first time
What will you gain?
- GAIN clarity on your strengths and values. Generating self-awareness is paramount to understanding your ideal career, where your “burnout zones” exist, and how to go after your passions.
- UNDERSTAND the “hidden” job market and how to get the job you want. Formulate a job search strategy, increase your marketability, and create the life you want to lead.
- GENERATE career possibilities that you have always dreamed about and make them a reality.
- DEVELOP a strengths statement that will help you authentically talk about yourself, your skills, abilities, desires, motivations, passions, and strengths.
- NETWORK effectively using social media and finding creative channels to uncover new opportunities.
- ENHANCE your Resume, Cover Letters, Interviewing, and Networking skills.